- Establish a One-Pager Strategic Business Plan with clarity on the What, Why, When, Who and How of the business’ roadmap
- Develop a simple Annual Plan with quarterly milestones for selected focus areas
- Devise weekly action plans for the next quarter
Face-to-face either at your business premises or at a location within the Perth metro area or Mandurah city area.
For businesses located outside the Perth Metro / Mandurah City area, please select our Online version of Strategic Business Planning Made Simple
1 Full Day (9am – 4pm)
- Using Project Reboot’s tool ‘One-Pager Strategic Business Plan’ workshopping a strategic business plan with the business owner, organisational manager, team lead, school principal, etc., to obtain clarity on the overall roadmap and direction.
- Subsequent workshops to identify quarterly milestones for initiatives within selected focus areas, followed by detailing those milestones into weekly action plans.
- Strategic Business Plan and its activities include focus areas that align to the 3 step concept of PLAN.DO.LIVE.
- 1st session: Clarity on Values, Vision, Targets, Goals, Focus Areas and KPIs
- 2nd session: Build Annual Plan with quarterly milestones
- 3rd session: Plan actions for the next quarter on focus areas based on the milestones and initiatives of the annual plan
- 4th session (optional): buffer session to complete outstanding items from the first three sessions.
Who’s It For?
Owner operators, business owners, Company Directors and Executives who want to improve the way they are working, who want to get clarity on where their business or organisation is going, who want to set goals and devise an action plan.