- Establish a One-Pager Strategic Business Plan with clarity on the What, Why, When, Who and How of the business’ roadmap
- Develop a simple Annual Plan with quarterly milestones for selected focus areas
- Devise weekly action plans for the next quarter
Online via Zoom / Microsoft Teams
Individual One on One Planning Session (this is not a group session)
Four Planning Sessions (each session up to 90 minutes duration)
- Using Project Reboot’s tool ‘One-Pager Strategic Business Plan’ workshopping a strategic business plan with the business owner, organisational manager, team lead, school principal, etc., to obtain clarity on the overall roadmap and direction.
- Subsequent workshops to identify quarterly milestones for initiatives within selected focus areas, followed by detailing those milestones into weekly action plans.
- Strategic Business Plan and its activities include focus areas that align to the 3 step concept of PLAN.DO.LIVE.
- 1st session: Clarity on Values, Vision, Targets, Goals, Focus Areas and KPIs
- 2nd session: Build Annual Plan with quarterly milestones
- 3rd session: Plan actions for the next quarter on focus areas based on the milestones and initiatives of the annual plan
- 4th session: Review plan, set accountabilities..
Who’s It For?
Owner operators, business owners, Company Directors and Executives who want to improve the way they are working, who want to get clarity on where their business or organisation is going, who want to set goals and devise an action plan.