Goal setting for some is part of their personal planning process. Goal setting in general helps people to identify what they want to achieve in their professional and/or personal life.
Aspirations or dreams are ineffective means to achieving targets as opposed to goals. In order to be able to achieve personal or professional targets, your dreams and aspirations, it is important to set effective and meaningful goals.
Attendees will learn to develop the necessary goal setting skills for overall development.
Face-to-face, Perth Metro Area
Half Day Workshop – light refreshments (coffee, tea, water) will be provided
- Goals and Dreams
- Importance of setting goals
- SMART Goals
- Create Highly Charged Goals
- Goal Anchors
- Meaningful Goals
- Establish a deadline for your goals
Who is this course for:
- If you are looking for improving your skills in goal setting, this course is for you.
- If you have struggled to achieve your New Years Resolutions, this course is for you.
- If you want to have more, do more and be more, this course is for you.
- Ideal audience: Employees, Supervisors, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Managers, Executives, CEOs, Business Owners
Who is this course not for:
- People who just want to take some time out for a fun one-day workshop and not participate
- Highly effective people who have too much time at their hands
- People who know it all and already have achieved everything in life
What you will learn:
- The difference between dreams and goals
- Why it is important to set goals
- Tools and techniques to setting SMART and meaningful goals
- Next steps to achieving your goals
- Understand the meaning and importance of setting goals
- Understand and define SMART goals
- Plan personal and professional goals
- Create highly charged goals
- Why establishing meaningful goals with a deadline (psychology of goal setting)
- Rewards and success of goal setting and goal achievement