If you have more things to do than you have time and frequently get overwhelmed with all your priorities and tasks, then this workshop is for you! This workshop has been designed to help people from all walks of life that struggle with trying to get it all done.
Are you making big plans, set exciting goals, and look forward to completing them just to realise you just can’t find the time, feel overwhelmed and frustrated about not being effective?
Managing your time effectively is a key skill that makes your personal and professional life much less stressful. This course will teach you great time management techniques, from work prioritisation to mindset adjustment.
This course comprises of four areas or sections that built on top of each other.
In our first section, we are going to focus on what is causing our overwhelm and what leads us to procrastination.
In our second section we are going to look into crucial Time Management Concepts. This will be the foundation for a new level of productivity and effectiveness for you. We will introduce three tools that will shift the way you manage your time.
The third section will get you super-focused and motivated on a weekly and daily basis – and fully motivated from within. Two more simple tools will help you wanting to take action on what matters most, and increase your motivation fuelled by your inner voice.
And finally, in the fourth section, we are going to remove obstacles to becoming more effective. We are going to remove those time wasters and things that let you spend too much time in the wrong areas.
Zoom / Microsoft Teams
Half Day Online Workshop
Who is this workshop for:
- Owners of Small to Medium Businesses
- Senior Executives
- Middle Managers
- People who are overwhelmed and don’t feel like they have enough time in the day
- People who are unsure of how they can be more productive or wonder what other strategies might be out there
- Everyone who knows they are capable of getting better results with their productivity but they don’t know where to start
Who is this workshop not for:
- People who just want to take some time out for fun
- People who do not participate
- People who just collect tools
- Highly effective people who have too much time at their hands
What you will learn:
- Identify opportunities to develop your time management skills
- Understand what is stealing your time, recognise them and implement strategies to reduce or stop their impact
- Develop strategies to do the right thing on the right task at the right time with the right mindset
- Understand how importance and urgency drive your daily tasks
- How to prioritise your workload most efficiently
- Identify new ways to enhance your time management skills
- How to focus on things that matter
- Practical time management techniques
- Understand how to plan, organise and prioritise
- Learn how to say ‘No’ when you need to